My Boomerang

My Boomerang
If you love something let it go and if it comes back then its meant for you

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Soy un Guerra de Dios

    Do you ever just look at your significant other and just think WOW!! I cant believe he really wants me. . .After all the pain Ive gone through in life I didnt think it was possible to love someone this much. I thought I'd be one of those bitter, and mad women. Instead all my pain and hurt made me strive for a better life a better purpose, a chance for my two beautiful girls to have a better life and better opportunities. .and most importantly a better intimacy with God. Sometimes in life we are faced with hard decisions we come to that crossroad knowing that if we choose the incorrect past it could haunt us and our loved one forever. Well two months and a week before last sunday that exactly where I was. And I have to say if I didnt love myself and my two miracles from God I wouldnt be where I am today. . Where is that you ask? STILL STANDING! I realized that day that God made me for a purpose . . he made me beautiful inside and out. It was not in God's plan when he created us for his children to suffer. It was not in his plans for us to not enjoy life and eachother. God made us with two eyes so we can see things , he made us with two hands so we can to hold things, he made us with two feet to walk places. . but why did he make us with one heart? So we'd have to find the other one. My fiancee told me this quote just last night in the middle of us bickering =) even as my best friend he knew how to make it okay when i was sad, or down, and having a bad day.  This is the exact reason I know that , I went down the right road that day when I was standing at that crossroad. Little things matter to me, things so small are so important to me.
   I have the kind of guy you only see in movies now a days and Im so grateful to have him and his family by my side. In two weeks we went from having to an apartment, to selling everything and moving to New York, then getting kicked out on the street with both our girls and no money to go home. And then to having both our tickets and coming to Florida with no place to stay to having our own place and him having a job and me preparing to further my education. We truly are blessed. .When it rains it pours and that my confirmation from God that Im doing something right.  People may comment on my situation saying I have two kids from another man and criticizing my relationship but at the end of the day he is more of a father to my kids then anyone could ever be. He has been there for me and those girls time and time again even before we were in a relationship and when it comes down to it we are the perfect little family and we are happy regardless of what other may say and think. I am proud of myself for making it this far emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Im driven and dont take no for an answer and that exactly what he loves about me. NO its not being cocky its being confident and embracing the woman that God had molded me to be.
   I thank you lord for taking me, and breaking me down to pieces. . for all the struggles and abandonment, the deception and pain. . because little bu little you have turned and twisted me and molded me into a true God fearing woman. I would be absolutely nothing without you. Yo soy un guerra de dios . . . y te alaba para siempre por tu gracia y amor!!!! STAY POSTED




Beautifully Shattered

No comments:

Post a Comment