My Boomerang

My Boomerang
If you love something let it go and if it comes back then its meant for you

Friday, November 18, 2011

Simple Things In Life!!!

   Its the simplest things in life that make us so happy, and its the simplest things that can also break us and tear us to shreds (if we let them) We have to understand and always keep in mind that we are human we all have faults. .it is in our nature. Although cycles can be broken trust me I know from experience. But when you find that one person in life, that other half of you. . that person that you know God in heaven created just for you. When you find them you hold onto them. Though at times you may disagree and bicker it doesn't make me love them any less. Every healthy relationship has argument, every relationship goes through up and downs. . but when you stop fighting that when should start worrying because then that means you don't care enough to argue. When you start fighting that tells you that one of you stopped caring. Honestly its those little happy moments that get you through. . .the hours you spend talking on the phone, getting dropped off at the mall just to spend the whole day together, calling them to borrow a movie just because you know that's the only way they would come over and brighten up your cloudy day (half of the time I invited you over because I knew you'd stay and hang out for a while) or like the times when you just called them for no reason out of the day just to hear their voice, or the time he held me so close after finding out I got raped and cryed with me wishing he could of somehow prevented me from all the pain I went through though he wasn't in my life at that time. . . . .When we argue I cant help but just love you more because at the end of the day I know you think I'm worth fighting for just as I know that you are also worth fighting for. I can never stay mad at you for too long because honestly I cant stand not being in your arms. I miss you when I'm angry at you and though I hate it so much, I love you sooo much more. 
  It breaks my heart knowing things I've said have hurt you as you have done the same and just know I'd give anything in the world to take them back. You know I'm not perfect though I try so hard for you, But I thank God I'm not perfect cause how boring would that be? Its the little imperfections, Its the sudden change of plans. . when i misread the directions but lost we're holding hands and those are the little moments in life I live for. That night we stayed up all night talking about the past. .laughing and thanking all the wrong choices that brought us together, that's the simplest things that make it all worthwhile. I wish sometimes you could see how I see you through my eyes. . wishing you could know how it hurts me that so many people have screwed you over and wishing I could show you how much I mean it when I say I wouldn't hurt you like that. We don't always see eye to eye but for one day just one moment I wish you could see yourself through mine. Your Heaven Sent and in my heart I truly believe that my boomerang that came back to me. Things don't always turned out as planned but I don't care as long as your right beside me you say love don't pay the bills but I'll quote Katt Williams on that one "Fuck that damn light bill, I got twelve candles I been waiting to burn"
  Your imperfections and mine make this relationship, its the reason we love each-other so much. Its the struggles we get to, those mountains we climb and get over that make us stronger and I wouldn't change it or trade it for the world. I'll love you til the day my heart stops beating and even after that I'll love you still I just want you to know




*BEAUTIFULLY SHATTERED*






No comments:

Post a Comment