My Boomerang

My Boomerang
If you love something let it go and if it comes back then its meant for you

Monday, November 28, 2011

WAITING. . .

  ME


 *Im waiting, for I know you will take things into your hands and out of my own
   *Thirsting for your knowledge, knowings your words and not what Im shown
   *Look at what has become of me out of all the sorrows and tears
   *You have broken me down, builded me up and now it is God that I only fear
  
GOD:


 *Why are you so sad? I've been standing right here all along
I am the maker, creator, the rhythm of your song
   *Why do you frown?
  *I was working all around you when in fact you thought you haven't heard a sound
 * I have felt every sorrow, heard every sob, touched every tear
 * I was waiting for you to let go of the wheel and in turn let me steer
 *Rejoice i have saved you from the devils trap
 *You see I was awake while you fell asleep, and decided to take a nap
 *He called Get back up, Get back up. .awaken from your slumber the battle inst won
*He payed the price for you, don't give up Look I have given my only begotten Son


ME
* Awoken I was, with a new attitude
*Brightened and shining like gold, was my mood
*Ready to stand and fight with Gods armor. . Felling brand new
*Keep faith in God fight to the finish, because when you least expect it, he will see you through



No comments:

Post a Comment